Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Cde Johann Harewood, Secretary General of the National Workers Union has been elected to serve on the Regional Council of IndustriALL. IndustriALL is a global organization representing more than fifty-three (53) million workers in over one hundred and forty (140) countries and its Headquarters is in Geneva.
IndustriALL recently held an industrial forum in Saint Lucia at the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay. Thirty (30) participants from local, regional and international trade unions affiliated to the organization attended the two day forum.
Mr. Johann Harewood’s election to the organization’s Regional Council will be for a period of three (3) years and this would serve as an opportunity for him to expand his knowledge on matters dealing with the trade union movement at all levels.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019