Share This On:
The recognition applications are on behalf of workers employed with Secure St. Lucia Ltd., Cage St. Lucia Ltd. and Windward Islands Packaging Company Ltd.
The Department of Labour is in the process of arranging pre-poll meetings at which representatives of the companies and the National Workers Union will meet to decide on the following:
* Date, time and venue for a secret ballot poll.
* Other logistical arrangements
This process will ultimately resolve the recognition issue one way or another.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly