Share This On:
The recognition applications are on behalf of workers employed with Secure St. Lucia Ltd., Cage St. Lucia Ltd. and Windward Islands Packaging Company Ltd.
The Department of Labour is in the process of arranging pre-poll meetings at which representatives of the companies and the National Workers Union will meet to decide on the following:
* Date, time and venue for a secret ballot poll.
* Other logistical arrangements
This process will ultimately resolve the recognition issue one way or another.
More Finance/Business Stories
- CIBC sells majority stake in FirstCaribbean International Bank November 8, 2019
- Royal Caribbean, Saint Lucia sign MOU November 6, 2019
- Southern Business Association to host first AGM November 5, 2019