Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The management of Saint Lucia National Housing Corporation and the National Workers Union (NWU) have settled their industrial impasse. The following is the Accord:
The two workers who had their positions made redundant would be reinstated. Letters will be sent to both workers.
The NWU would positively consider the establishment of a three-year agreement at the next round of negotiations.
The NWU will hold full consultation with employees regarding the current wage structures.
The parties and staff will meet at a joint session to discuss the financial situation of the Saint Lucia National Housing Corporation and to carve a sustainable way forward.
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019 11:55 AM
- Guy Joseph shoots down reports of complete St. Jude Hospital demolition November 18, 2019 10:26 AM
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019 12:16 AM
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM
- Fuel prices change November 17, 2019 7:00 PM
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019 12:51 PM
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM