Share This On:
The parties have been summoned by Deputy Labour Commissioner Ray Narcisse to a pre-poll meeting which will discuss a recognition claim submitted by the National Workers Union on behalf of security guards employed with G4S.
During the session it is expected that all the logistical arrangements to facilitate the holding of a secret ballot among the security guards will be established. This process will definitely bring closure to the recognition issue one way or another.
Meanwhile security guards employed with Sharp Eye Security Service will now be represented by the National Workers Union.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020