Share This On:
Thirty five rank and file members of the NWU in the mentioned sector will gather on April 8, 2014 at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa to participate in the day’s event.
The opening ceremony will begin at 9 a.m. with Richard Michelin, General Manager of Royal by Rex Resorts, delivering the feature address.
The stated objectives of the workshop are:
• To acquaint workers with the rudiments of trade unionism
• To explain the role and responsibilities of the Shop Steward in and out of the workplace
• To analyse issues relating to union financing and its operations
• To create an awareness of the NWU’s structure and constitution
Clement Prospere, an accountant, senior branch officials, as well as NWU lead personnel are among the facilitators. The seminar is being sponsored by the NWU.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020