Share This On:
Thirty five rank and file members of the NWU in the mentioned sector will gather on April 8, 2014 at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa to participate in the day’s event.
The opening ceremony will begin at 9 a.m. with Richard Michelin, General Manager of Royal by Rex Resorts, delivering the feature address.
The stated objectives of the workshop are:
• To acquaint workers with the rudiments of trade unionism
• To explain the role and responsibilities of the Shop Steward in and out of the workplace
• To analyse issues relating to union financing and its operations
• To create an awareness of the NWU’s structure and constitution
Clement Prospere, an accountant, senior branch officials, as well as NWU lead personnel are among the facilitators. The seminar is being sponsored by the NWU.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019