Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The leadership of the National Workers Union (NWU) along with 22 shop stewards representing daily paid, constituency councils and non-established workers with the government will meet with Government Negotiating Team (GNT) again on Friday, October 18, 2019, at the Finance Administrative Centre.
The GNT has formally accepted the NWU’s proposals which would cover the two trienniums.
The National Workers Union requested parity, equity, and standardization throughout the government’s national industrial operations.
During the upcoming industrial session the NWU, which had earlier reiterated its request for individual information on employees to help expedite the process, hopes to conclude the negotiations.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM