Share This On:
Technical and clerical workers employed with the company will benefit from a seven percent general wage increase spread over a three-year period. Workers will receive three percent in year one with an additional two percent in years two and three.
Back pay will be effective from January 2014. The Medical Group Plan will be funded on a joint basis with the company contributing 60 percent and employees (40 percent). It was also agreed that the pension plan will be revisited in the near future.
Officials from the company based in Guyana were down in Saint Lucia to participate in the satisfactorily ended discussion.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019