Share This On:
This development is as a result of satisfactory completion of negotiations between the NWU and the financial institution.
The agreement makes provisions for a new wage structure based on adjustments and comparative data within the financial sector, along with funeral, maternity and paternity, trade union education and sick leave as part of a new regime of fringe benefits.
The parties will meet at the Department of Labour on February 1, 2013 to affix signatures to their first industrial agreement.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020