Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia National Students Council extends heartfelt condolences to family members and friends of Brandon St. Omer and Bradley Cyril, students who have contributed to college life at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College.
At present, words can do little to comfort the hurting souls, especially under such unexpected circumstances. However, both young men strived to uplift the lives of others, evident through their interaction with friends, college faculty and the wider community.
This tragedy raises an even stronger awareness about vigilant driving. We encourage our students to view driving as a serious practice to avoid endangering the lives of passengers and commuters. The NSC calls for students to join in solidarity to create a strong support system for the families and friends affected. They will surely be missed.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019