Level at the same date last year February 2nd, 2015 was 332.9 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Tuesday 2nd February 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs was supplied yesterday.
- Plateau was supplied yesterday
- Upper Monier from Fostin development to Plateau Pump house was supplied yesterday
- Paix Bouche will be supplied today.
Critical Actions for Today February 2nd, 2016
The under mentioned will be supplied today.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs
- Savanne En Haut
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.