PRESS RELEASE – The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for October 28th 2015.
The follow areas were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· Paix Bouche
Critical Actions for Today October 28th, 2015
· Fond Assau and Cacoa will be supplied after repair of mains.
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· Plateau is currently being supplied.
· Garand will be supplied today.
· Desrameaux, La Borne, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
The Water and Sewerage Company wishes to inform customers of the following community, their water supply has been interrupted due to a damaged mains.
o Damage line at Fond Cannie.
§ As a result customers at Fond Cannie and Cocoa are currently without a supply. Repairs will be executed today.
Water supply will be restored after works are completed.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.