PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.1 feet today, January 27th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet decrease in level which was recorded yesterday January 26th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year January 27th, 2015 was 333.2 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Wednesday 27th January 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House was supplied yesterday.
- Garand was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today January 27th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
- Desrameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will be supplied today.
- Boguis will be supplied today.
- Plateau will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.