PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 332.9 feet today, February 10th, 2016. This represents same level which was recorded yesterday February 9th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year February 10th, 2015 was 333 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Wednesday 10th February 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Plateau was supplied from last night and is currently being supplied.
- Chicken Back Street was supplied yesterday.
- Garand was supplied yesterday
Critical Actions for Today February 10th, 2016
The following will be supplied today.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Paix Bouche
- La Guerre
- Savanne eh Haut
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.