PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, May 24th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.1 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, May 23rd, 2016.
The level on this day last year, May 24th, 2015 was 324.3 feet.
Maximum level is 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Saturday, May 24th, 2016.
The communities listed below were supplied water yesterday
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne P
- Paix Bouche
Critical Actions for Today May 24th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20.
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs.
- Paix Bouche
- Upper Mon Du Don is currently being supplied.
The aforementioned areas will all be supplied today.
- Anse la Raye;
- Treatment Plant and Pump is back on. Intake has been cleared
- Ravine Poisson
- Clogged Intake; both pumps are currently off.
- Pump is off
- Hill 20 Gravity Source
- Clogged Intake
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.