PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 329.3 feet today, May 20th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0. 2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, May 19th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, May 20th, 2015 was 324.7 feet
Maximum level is 333.0
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Friday, May 20th, 2016.
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
· Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs was supplied yesterday.
· Boguis was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today May 20th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today after damaged line is repaired.
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs
· La Guerre.
· Upper Monier from Fostin development to Plateau Pump House
The aforementioned areas will all be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.