PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 332.9 feet today, April 19th, 2016. This Represents a decline of .01 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, 18th April 2016.
The level on this day last year, April 19th, 2015 was 333 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 18th 2016.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today April 19th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- Boguis will be supplied today.
- Garrand will be supplied today.
- Repairs are being carried out to damage mains in the Marigot, Carellie and Massade areas.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.