PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333 feet today, April 14th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet increase in level which was recorded yesterday April 13th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year April 14th, 2015 was 333.3 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Thursday 14thApril 2016.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Plateau was supplied yesterday.
- Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
- Desrameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs was supplied yesterday.
- La Guerre was supplied yesterday.
- Desableau was supplied yesterday
Critical Actions for Today April 14th, 2016
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 and environs, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok are currently being supplied.
- La Borne, La Guerre, Paix Bouche, Plateau, Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.