Level at the same date last year April 12th, 2015 was 334.2 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday 12th April 2016.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Plateau was supplied yesterday.
- Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
- Monier from playing field to Plateau Pump house was supplied yesterday.
- Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs was supplied yesterday.
- Savanne eh Haut was supplied yesterday.
- La Guerre was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today April 12th, 2016
- Garrand, Boguis, Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Borne, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs are currently being supplied.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.