PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.1 feet today, January 28th, 2016. This represents no change in level which was recorded yesterday January 27th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year January 28th, 2015 was 333.1 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Thursday 28th January 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Plateau was supplied yesterday.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs was supplied yesterday.
- Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today January 28th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
- Desrameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will continue to be supplied today.
- Boguis will be supplied today.
- Garand will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.