PRESS RELEASE – THE WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY INC. (WASCO) wishes to inform customers in the North, from Marisule to Cap Estate of a temporary interruption in their water supply due to a damage 14 inch mains is damaged near the Cas En bas Pumping Station. The water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience this may caused.
Network Update- April 9th, 2016
The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, April 9th, 2016. This represents same level which was recorded yesterday April 8th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year April 9th, 2015 was 333 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Saturday 10th April 2016.
Network News: The listed communities were supplied yesterday
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne Plateau.
- Paix Bouche
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs.
- La Guerre.
Critical Actions for Today April 9th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
- Paix Bouche will be supplied today.
- Plateau is currently being supplied.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.