PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, February 1st, 2016. This represents same level which was recorded yesterday January 31st, 2016.
Level at the same date last year February 1st, 2015 was 333.0 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Monday 1st February 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs was supplied yesterday.
- Plateau was supplied yesterday
Critical Actions for Today February 1st, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will continue to be supplied today.
- Upper Monier from Fostin development to Plateau Pump house will be supplied today.
- Boguis will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.