PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 331.8 feet today, April 25th, 2016. This Represents a drop of 0.2 from our previous recorded level yesterday, 24th April 2016.
The level on this day last year, April 25th, 2015 was 332.8 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 25th 2016.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- Upper Monier and Garrand was supplied yesterday and currently being supplied but not all customers at Garrand was able to get a supply due to a damaged line.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- Upper Monier and Garrand will be supplied today.
- Investigations will be carried on areas off the Barre Denis tank, due to the tank taking long for levels to build up.
- Supply Plateau later today
- Pump to Mount Hardy Tank
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.