PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, January 15th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet decrease in level which was recorded yesterday January 14th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year January 15th, 2015 was 333.2 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island for today Friday 15th January 2016
The under mentioned will be supplied yesterday
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa .
- Paix Bouche .
- Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House.
These areas were supplied yesterday and are currently being supplied.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Desrameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs .
Critical Actions for Today January 15th, 2016
The areas listed will be supplied today
- Fond Assau and Cacoa
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Savanne Ah Haut
- Desrameaux, Ti dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.