Daily Southern Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island for today December 11th
1. CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: Closed as a result of turbid water
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
2. SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation; due to extremely low flows tank is taking too long to fill, as a result crew will continue with valving to supply water to customers. It should be noted that even when valving is done; water supply is still being interrupted to customers on elevation in the Ravine Claire and Toraille areas. Therefore, extra valving will be done to accommodate customers from these areas.
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation; low flows extra valving is being done to supply areas with water.
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
3. CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation (Low pressure, currently under investigation)
- Saltibus Upper: In operation
- Saltibus Lower: In operation
- Toucousson: In operation
4. VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation (Grace13’6”, Augier 13’)
- Beausejour: System closed; All areas being supplied off Grace
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation; valving will be done to supply areas with water.
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.