Daily Southern Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island for today Monday 11th January 2016
1. CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: In operation
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
2. SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation; due to extremely low flows tank is taking too long to fill, as a result crew will continue with valving to supply water to customers. It should be noted that even when valving is done; water supply is still being interrupted to customers on elevation in the Ravine Claire and Toraille areas. Therefore, extra valving will be done to accommodate customers from these areas.
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation; low flows extra valving is being done to supply areas with water.
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
3. CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation
- Saltibus Upper: In operation
- Saltibus Lower: In operation
- Toucousson: In operation
4. VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation
- Beausejour: System closed; All areas are being supplied off Grace
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation; valving being done to supply areas with water
- Derniere Riviere: In operation (NB: Low supply at the intake)
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.