Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – In keeping with the need to observe social distancing measures to combat the spread of COVID 19, Division of Transport wishes to advise that the registration of new vehicles will be suspended this week from Tuesday March 31st , Wednesday April 1st and on Friday April 3rd 2020.
This service will only be available on Thursday April 2nd, 2020 from 8 am to 12 noon.
The Transport Division can be contacted via email address [email protected]; one of our representatives will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and support of ongoing efforts to combat the spread COVID-19.
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO