Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia National Trust invites you to a Pointe Sable Environmental Protection Area Community Meeting on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015, at the Vieux Fort Town Hall from 6 p.m.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss Vieux Fort’s Marine Environment and will deal with issues ranging from waste management to the importance of protecting our marine reserves.
More Environment Stories
- More action needed to protect Caribbean marine areas February 10, 2020
- Japan facilitates citywide environment project January 27, 2020
- Unregulated vehicular access on Sandy Beach a major concern January 14, 2020
- Saint Lucia makes urgent plea to world leaders in face of climate change December 16, 2019
- Eating locally grown food is good for your body and the environment November 29, 2019