Share This On:
The general public is hereby notified that the Registry of Companies & Intellectual Property will be closed between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 3, 2014 to facilitate the attendance of staff at a Training Session.
The registry apologises for any inconvenience caused as a result of the closure.
Please be guided accordingly.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019