Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The public is hereby advised that in an effort to help stem the spread of CoVID-19 the Ministry of Equity will be operating on skeletal staff from March 25, until April 03, 2020 in the first instance.
Operations at our main office will be from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The public is encouraged to call their field officers or the main office for assistance to limit the amount of face to face interaction.
Let us continue to practice social distancing and take every precaution during this time.
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’