Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Ministry of Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will this year host the 8th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Exhibition at Johnsons Centre, Rodney Bay, from November 27 to 29, 2015.
The exhibition is expected to present to the general public and business community, a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan.
In addition, business organizations should realise trade opportunities and develop strategic networks.
All registered manufacturers and service providers are invited to attend a meeting at the Conference Room of the Ministry of Commerce, 4th Floor, Heraldine Rock Building on Thursday, October 08, 2015, from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
Your punctuality would be greatly appreciated.
For further information, please contact Ms. Cindy Eugene, Marketing Specialist at 468-4216/285-4677 or email [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020