Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of External Affairs wishes to inform all internal and external clients of the revised hours of operation.
Be informed that effective Monday March 30, 2020 the Department of External Affairs will operate with minimum staff in office coupled with a “work from home” arrangement between the hours from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm. These revised hours of operation will remain until further advisements by the Government of Saint Lucia.
The Department of External Affairs solicits the cooperation and understanding of all clients during this challenging period.
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’