Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The public is informed that due to Occupational Health and Safety concerns, the Registry of Civil Status and the Office of the Adjudicator now opens to the public from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday to Friday.
The Civil Status Registry and Office of the Adjudicator apologizes for any inconvenience caused as a result of the temporary changes to service hours.
The health concerns of staff are being addressed urgently and the Department will notify the public of the resumption of normal operating hours.
The Office thanks members of the public for their patience and understanding.
More General Stories
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019
- Central Statistical office launches slogan competitions November 20, 2019
- Eleven receive OBE honors November 19, 2019
- Observance of International Men’s Day November 19, 2019
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019