Share This On:
(JAMAICA STAR) — Residents of Cocoa Piece in Clarendon are outraged following the gruesome discovery of the head of a newborn in the community yesterday.
According to the police’s Constabulary Communications Unit (CCU), the mutilated head was discovered about 9 a.m. at the back of a house.
Investigators believe it was taken there by dogs.
The Clarendon police are now seeking the assistance of residents to locate the child’s mother.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: 16 businesses charged for breaching plastic ban – NEPA November 22, 2019
- Jamaican man lands on US most wanted list for girlfriend’s murder November 22, 2019
- Jamaica: Flow warns of online fraud targeting customers November 21, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman raped five times November 20, 2019
- Jamaica: Man living in cave asking for help November 19, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman says she can see death November 19, 2019