Share This On:
NEW YORK, United States (AP) — A woman who couldn’t get a beef patty at a favourite New York eatery used a baseball bat in protest.
On Saturday, police released surveillance video of the woman in action in the Bronx — smashing a restaurant’s windows after learning the eatery had run out of her favourite food.
Police say the woman at the Back Home restaurant in the Morrisania neighbourhood came in on January 15 and ordered a patty. She was told they’d run out, and she got upset.
Authorities say she left and came back to the Jamaican restaurant with the bat. The video shows a woman bashing in two windows.
More International News Stories
- Family drags uncle’s corpse to insurance company to prove he’s dead November 21, 2019
- British Airways says flights hit by glitch November 21, 2019
- Prince Andrew to step back from public duties November 20, 2019
- Prosecutor killed in freak accident when gun goes off in court November 20, 2019
- Dance teacher pleads guilty to exposing teen boy to HIV November 20, 2019