Share This On:
With a new venue and format, King and Queen of the Band 2013 is promising to be better than ever.
Set for July 11, 2013 at the Koko Cabana in Rodney Bay Village, the event will bring together both local and foreign entertainers to one stage.
King and Queen of the Band has been held as a component of the Party and Groovy Soca finals but the event is said to have taken a life of its own in 2013.
Trinidadian soca master David Rudder, backed by Caribbean Collection, and a host of St. Lucia’s biggest soca acts will perform at this year’s event, a release states.
The show is being presented in partnership with First Citizens Investment Services.
Tickets are available at Steve’s Barber Shop and Sunshine Bookshops in Rodney Bay, Sunny Acres and Vieux Fort.
The show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Sponsors include the Select Committee of Stakeholders, Digicel, Piton Beer and Bounty Rum. Others are RSL 97 Reloaded, the Wave, Crystal Water, and Radio Caribbean International.
More Entertainment Stories
- Iconic Saint Lucia-born filmmaker Franklyn St. Juste dies November 8, 2019
- Saint Lucia wins Miss OECS pageant November 2, 2019
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019
- Saint Lucian artiste Saveion gets international break October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia Writers to host ‘rising star’ October 13, 2019
- Jackie Brown actor Robert Forster has died October 12, 2019
- Video: ‘Belly’ actor, Louie Rankin of Jamaica, dies in Canada car crash September 30, 2019