Share This On:
Two men were hospitalised in two separate incidents of physical assault in the city of Castries on Saturday, April 7, 2017, according to officials.
The first incident occurred on Jeremie Street after 4 p.m.
The patient, Ray Bilon, 39, of Marchand, sustained a laceration to the back of the head.
He was reportedly injured by a known individual. The type of weapon used is not known and it is not clear how the incident transpired.
Bilon was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The second incident occurred on the Castries Waterfront after 9 p.m.
The patient, Ronnie Trimmingham, 22, of Lanse Road, was reportedly beaten by a known individual with a piece of lumber.
He sustained injuries all over his body and was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
A law enforcement source said the incidents were not immediately reported to the police.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
- Senior citizen stabbed multiple times in Bocage October 21, 2019 1:14 PM
- UPDATE: Two dead following Castries accident October 21, 2019 12:32 PM
- UPDATE: Fatal accident in Castries October 21, 2019 12:02 PM
- Entrepot Secondary students sent home early due to “inadequate supervision” October 21, 2019 12:00 PM
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019 11:01 AM
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019 10:36 AM
- RC Infant school to now remain closed until Tuesday, Oct 22 October 21, 2019 10:21 AM