Share This On:
Two men were hospitalised in two separate incidents of physical assault in the city of Castries on Saturday, April 7, 2017, according to officials.
The first incident occurred on Jeremie Street after 4 p.m.
The patient, Ray Bilon, 39, of Marchand, sustained a laceration to the back of the head.
He was reportedly injured by a known individual. The type of weapon used is not known and it is not clear how the incident transpired.
Bilon was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The second incident occurred on the Castries Waterfront after 9 p.m.
The patient, Ronnie Trimmingham, 22, of Lanse Road, was reportedly beaten by a known individual with a piece of lumber.
He sustained injuries all over his body and was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
A law enforcement source said the incidents were not immediately reported to the police.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools