Share This On:
(GIS) — Saint Lucia’s latest village tourism project, Glittering Sands, welcomed its first patrons last week.
The newest attraction is located just north of Anse-la-Raye village, and comprises two beaches—one for lounging and sunbathing, and the other available for private events.
The tourism facility development was made possible through the collaboration of two investors.
Minister for Tourism Dominic Fedee lauded the employment of many young persons of Anse-la-Raye and highlighted other opportunities for local entrepreneurs.
Glittering Sands provides watersports services, a restaurant and bar, a souvenir shop and massage parlor.
The cruise industry has already committed to patronizing Glittering Sands, excited about its diversity, seclusion, and tranquility.
Glittering Sands is open to the general public.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff