Share This On:
(GIS) — Saint Lucia’s latest village tourism project, Glittering Sands, welcomed its first patrons last week.
The newest attraction is located just north of Anse-la-Raye village, and comprises two beaches—one for lounging and sunbathing, and the other available for private events.
The tourism facility development was made possible through the collaboration of two investors.
Minister for Tourism Dominic Fedee lauded the employment of many young persons of Anse-la-Raye and highlighted other opportunities for local entrepreneurs.
Glittering Sands provides watersports services, a restaurant and bar, a souvenir shop and massage parlor.
The cruise industry has already committed to patronizing Glittering Sands, excited about its diversity, seclusion, and tranquility.
Glittering Sands is open to the general public.
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM
- Barbados hit by two days of power outages November 20, 2019 1:31 AM