Share This On:
(GIS) — Saint Lucia’s latest village tourism project, Glittering Sands, welcomed its first patrons last week.
The newest attraction is located just north of Anse-la-Raye village, and comprises two beaches—one for lounging and sunbathing, and the other available for private events.
The tourism facility development was made possible through the collaboration of two investors.
Minister for Tourism Dominic Fedee lauded the employment of many young persons of Anse-la-Raye and highlighted other opportunities for local entrepreneurs.
Glittering Sands provides watersports services, a restaurant and bar, a souvenir shop and massage parlor.
The cruise industry has already committed to patronizing Glittering Sands, excited about its diversity, seclusion, and tranquility.
Glittering Sands is open to the general public.
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM