Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project is complete and the northbound lanes between the Friendship Inn and the Choc roundabouts are now open and safe for two-lane traffic.
Drivers are encouraged to be safe, drive smart, and keep their eyes on the road.
The Department of Infrastructure thanks all road users, particularly the minibus sector, private drivers, passengers, the media and the business sector for their patience, understanding, and support.
We have been and will continue working for you and with your best interest at heart.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM