Share This On:
He has also previously worked as Private Secretary to Foreign and Commonwealth Office Ministers covering the Caribbean and the Commonwealth.
Mr McCready will take up his appointment on 20 March 2017. His initial meetings will include courtesy calls on the Governor General, HE Dame Pearlette Louisy, members of government and others in the political, private and public sectors. He said on his appointment: “It is a great honour to represent the UK in St Lucia. Our countries have a close and important relationship. I look forward to working in partnership with a wide range of people in St Lucia to strengthen that relationship.”
Mr McCready will be accompanied by his wife Yuri, who he met during a previous posting in Tokyo.
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!
- Universal Church and Youth Power Group respond to COVID-19