Share This On:
He has also previously worked as Private Secretary to Foreign and Commonwealth Office Ministers covering the Caribbean and the Commonwealth.
Mr McCready will take up his appointment on 20 March 2017. His initial meetings will include courtesy calls on the Governor General, HE Dame Pearlette Louisy, members of government and others in the political, private and public sectors. He said on his appointment: “It is a great honour to represent the UK in St Lucia. Our countries have a close and important relationship. I look forward to working in partnership with a wide range of people in St Lucia to strengthen that relationship.”
Mr McCready will be accompanied by his wife Yuri, who he met during a previous posting in Tokyo.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019