Electrical fire at Babonneau school

By SNO Staff

The Babonneau Primary School experienced an electrical fire around midday on Thursday, March 1, 2018, according to officials.

The fire was located in the meter and electric pole but self-extinguished before arrival of the fire service, officials said.

(0)(0)
Copyright 2018 St. Lucia News Online. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.

One comment

  1. Blame LUCELEC and its aluminum service lines for that meter fire.
    Why no cut-out fuse or circuit breaker next to the meter which would have blown or tripped to avert a meter fire?
    Why is the Electrical Department and the National Utilities Regulatory Commission (NURC) mum on these electrical safety deficiencies?

    (1)(0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.