East Caribbean Financial Holding Company (ECFH) is pleased to announce that, as part of its ongoing strategic implementation plans, a new Board of Directors has been appointed for its largest subsidiary, Bank of Saint Lucia.
Prior to this appointment, the ECFH Board of Directors assumed the role of Directors for Bank of Saint Lucia.
The new Board, which comprises appointed and elected directors, is responsible for the governance of the Bank and will provide guidance to the Bank of Saint Lucia Management Team. The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Joseph Hildreth Alexander is the Executive Director of the St. Lucia Employers Federation. Members of the board include:
* Gloria Anthony, experienced banker and General Manager – Commercial & Retail Banking, Republic Bank Ltd.
* Bernard La Corbiniere, consultant economist in the areas of Economics, Macroeconomics, Financial Sector, Public Finance and Public Financial Management
* Llewellyn Gill, chartered accountant and sole practitioner of G. Llewellyn Gill & Co.
* Dr. Martin Didier, medical practitioner with over 30 years of experience in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases.
* Robert Norstrom, experienced banker and Group Managing Director of the East Caribbean Financial Holding Company Ltd.
* Victor Eudoxie, retired banker with over 50 years of experience in the field of banking and finance.
The new Bank of Saint Lucia Board will operate independent of the ECFH Board of Directors, and will be responsible for general oversight of the management and administration of the Bank with respect to strategic planning, financial and accounting matters, risk management, human resources, and other internal policies.