Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Negotiations between the Bank of Nova Scotia and the National Workers Union (NWU) have begun.
The parties have been discussing a Memorandum of Proposals submitted by the National Workers Union. These proposals are centred around the establishment of a new wage structure, the payment of merit increases due for 2018 and a new regime of fringe benefits.
Talks when concluded will benefit workers at the company’s operational units in Vieux Fort, Castries and Rodney Bay.
The talks are being held at the Coco Palm Hotel.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM