Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Negotiations between the Bank of Nova Scotia and the National Workers Union (NWU) have begun.
The parties have been discussing a Memorandum of Proposals submitted by the National Workers Union. These proposals are centred around the establishment of a new wage structure, the payment of merit increases due for 2018 and a new regime of fringe benefits.
Talks when concluded will benefit workers at the company’s operational units in Vieux Fort, Castries and Rodney Bay.
The talks are being held at the Coco Palm Hotel.
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism