Share This On:
Saint Lucia-based reggae artiste Natty Conqueror has announced the release of his first music video for 2019, ‘True Love”.
Natty Conqueror, whose real name is Natty Charles Martyr, told St. Lucia News Online that the music video (see video below story), which he calls his “premiere”, was officially released last Mother’s Day.
The single was taken from his new 15-track album, ‘Universal’, which was officially released earlier this month.
Martyr said after producing dozens of official music videos over the past 23 years, he is “now stepping up to a higher level of producing high quality videos in high definition format, to reach a wider audience and viewers around the world”.
“Over the years I’ve been doing lots of film production on my own with many different high definition cameras, getting advice from different cameramen from the media houses, and also worked with television personals, who have also contributed into filming some of my music video footage. Now I’ve upgraded my own film production to a higher standard by using a 4K digital camera,” he said.
For more info: visit
Link to YouTube Channel
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
- Senior citizen stabbed multiple times in Bocage October 21, 2019 1:14 PM
- UPDATE: Two dead following Castries accident October 21, 2019 12:32 PM
- UPDATE: Fatal accident in Castries October 21, 2019 12:02 PM
- Entrepot Secondary students sent home early due to “inadequate supervision” October 21, 2019 12:00 PM
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019 11:01 AM
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019 10:36 AM
- RC Infant school to now remain closed until Tuesday, Oct 22 October 21, 2019 10:21 AM