Share This On:
The parties have held two meetings at which memorandum of proposals submitted by the NWU were fully discussed and justified.
Given the trend and goodwill exhibited at these sessions, both sides have indicated a willingness to have negotiations concluded within reasonable time. From all indications, the new industrial accord is expected to be for three years.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019