Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The St. Lucia Football Association will host a National Beach Soccer Coaches Course from the 26th to the 30th November 2015.
FIFA Beach Soccer Course Instructor Ross Ongaro will lead the course at the Conference Room of the Saint Lucia Fire Services in Gros Islet from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm daily. The practical sessions will take place at Pigeon Point, Gros Islet.
The Saint Lucia Football Association has already received a commitment from a potential sponsor to help finance a National Beach Soccer Festival and Competition in 2016.
The Course objective is to introduce the correct method of playing Beach Soccer to assist in the development of National Beach Soccer League and to possibly qualify for the CONCACAF International Beach Soccer Championship in the next two years.
Twenty Five persons have registered and are confirmed to follow the course from the 26 – 30 November 2015.
More Sports Stories
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucian basketballer goes pro October 18, 2019
- Sea Jays emerge victorius at Capri-Sun Short Course Nationals October 18, 2019
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019
- El Salvador beat Saint Lucia in Concacaf Nations League action October 15, 2019
- SLHTA to welcome home Saint Lucia’s gold medallist Levern Spencer October 14, 2019