Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The National Awards Committee wishes to inform members of the public that the deadline date for the submission of nomination forms has been extended to December 12, 2019.
As such, Saint Lucians are encouraged to continue to send in their nominations to recognise citizens for their contributions in their chosen fields of endeavour.
The public may nominate persons of merit to the Order of Saint Lucia for the Saint Lucia Cross (SLC), the Saint Lucia Medal of Honour (SLMH) and Saint Lucia Medal of Merit (SLMM) in classes of gold and silver, and the Saint Lucia Les Pitons Medal (SLPM) in classes of gold, silver and bronze. This can be done by completing and submitting the relevant nomination form to the Secretary of the National Awards Committee.
Please note that the justification for the Award is a very important part of the process and the Curriculum Vitae alone is not sufficient.
Nomination forms can be obtained online at http://governorgeneral.govt.lc/honors-and-awards, at the Office of the Prime Minister, at the General Post Office and its branch post offices, at the Accountant General’s Department and its sub-offices and at the Central Library and its various libraries.
Forms are to be sent to:
Order of Saint Lucia Committee
c/o Office of the Prime Minister
Greaham Louisy Administration Building
More General Stories
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020
- Castries Lions bring Christmas cheer to the less fortunate December 30, 2019
- SALCC gives back to the community December 24, 2019
- Fish cleaners in Laborie get high praise December 20, 2019