Share This On:
accident(SNO) — The authorities are investigating a motor vehicle accident at Barre de L’isle early Saturday (Sept. 1) that left multiple people nursing injuries, according to sources.
The accident involved a minibus and a flatbed truck.
Eleven people were reportedly transported to hospital in stable condition.
Dennery and Castries fire personnel responded to the accident shortly after 5 a.m.
No additional details were available.
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020 11:42 AM