Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Interest continues to grow among members of the Chamber in its proposed Multi Employer Pension Plan which will be presented for Members’ consideration on Wednesday October 10th 2018 from 8:00 am to 10:30 am at the Bay Gardens Hotel by Pension Management Interactive Inc (PMI) Managing Director, Clarence Faulkner.
Executive Director of the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce says that the plan is meant to accommodate micro, small, medium and large businesses in all sectors. The plan has a flexible and low entry point aimed to encourage persons to commence making retirement provisions early with as much, or as little as they can afford. This is a program which will appeal to the small service provider as it rejects the old model that only large rich firms offer Pension Plans,
The Chamber thus encourages all owners of businesses and key decision makers, who wish to Enhance Employers While Enhancing Employees, to attend this extremely important and beneficial Breakfast Meeting.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020
- Chamber and SLASPA getting down to the business of Port Castries February 17, 2020
- Small business tax filing workshop February 17, 2020
- Export Saint Lucia set to Launch the National Export Strategy February 17, 2020
- Postponement of Rendezvous Dine in the Dark February 14, 2020