Share This On:
Police are investigating a traffic accident that occurred in Marisule, Gros Islet on Sunday, June 2, 2019.
Reports indicate that around 10 a.m., a motorcycle and a bus collided, resulting in the motorcyclist sustaining unspecified injuries.
An ambulance from the Gros Islet Fire Station transported the injured biker to Victoria Hospital. His current medical status is unknown.
No additional information was immediately available.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM