Share This On:
(SNO) – A motorcyclist escaped death yesterday morning during a collision with another motor vehicle in Caffiere, Choiseul.
According to reports from residents and law enforcement sources, the motorcyclist, Trevor Anthony, was saved because he was wearing a helmet.
His motorcycle collided with a sports utility vehicle (SUV) around 8 a.m.
“He went in head first but he had a helmet,” a resident told our newsroom.
Anthony was transported by ambulance to St. Jude Hospital in stable condition.
“He got cuts to his face,” the resident added.
No additional information was available.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)